Cyber Security Introduction - 1 day
· Security Improvement Strategies
· IT Systems and Industrial Systems
· Current Threats and Incidents
· Vulnerabilities and Impacts
ICS Security Methods
· Security by Design of architectures
· Mitigations for Existing and Legacy Systems
· Security Risks Management
· Operational Security and Management
Security Monitoring and Incident Management
· Security Incident Monitoring and ID
· Security incident response
· Planning and Preparation
· Security Teams
· Programmes for the Future
This brief course is a taster to the more in-depth training we also provide.
We offer courses in Cyber Security, Physical Security and Industrial ICS/SCADA Cyber Security.
Courses are typically interactive and can be tailored to customer requirements.
Join our breakfast briefing in Larvik to learn more about our cyber security courses.
Cyber Security – Breakfast Briefing – 2 hours
30th March 2017 - Yttersø Businesspark, 08:00 - 10:00
This Exclusive Breakfast Briefing is a basic introduction high-level view of Cyber Security.
Suitable for Business Leaders, Management and Engineers tasked with enhancing security.
The Breakfast Briefing is a taster on the current threats, some technologies and services to mitigate
the threats, and an introduction to security enhancement strategies. The Briefing is usually a 1 hour
presentation, and a 1 hour round-table discussion tailored to suit the audience.
· Traditional IT systems and rising threats in the news
· Cyber, Operational and Physical Security convergence
· Cyber Attack Surfaces
· Risk, Threats, Vulnerabilities and Impacts
· Cyber security incident management
· Cyber Security mitigation programmes
· Security enhancement strategies
· Round-table Q&A and discussions
It assumed the event is held under Chatham House Rule with no attribution outside the room.
This enables guests to learn valuable lessons from us and from each other in confidence.
This Breakfast Briefing is a taster to the more in-depth training we also provide.
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited places available.
Courses are delivered by Cevn Vibert.
An Industrial Cyber Physical Security Advisor, Speaker, Evangelist, Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, Systems Manager, Consultant with over 20 years in Industry, managing solutions and teams in a wide range of markets and industries. He is well known in the Security, Cyber, Automation and Industrial Information Industries and an Accredited Systems
Architect. Cevn recently created and managed the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
Facility and the TRUST Security Explorer Facility for Thales UK.
Previously he worked on projects with EDF, Sellafield, National Grid, BP, KOC, Network Rail,
Thames Water, Dwr Cymru, Welsh Water, London Underground, Jordans Ryvita, Shell, Ford
and many more.
Experienced with Industrial IT, Industrial IOT, Command and Control C2 Systems, Control
Rooms, System of Systems, CCTV, Cyber, Access Control, Situational Awareness, Robust and
Resilient Architectures, PLCs, SCADA, HSMs, Encryption, Industrial Networks, Knowledge
Databases, and Reporting Solutions. Throughout his career has produced many papers,
references, editorials and industry speaking and chairing engagements.
Years of experience within the security threat environment has reinforced the necessity for
converged Integrated Holistic Security to manage both current and emerging threats.
Situational Awareness solutions are key to providing effective and timely response to
incidents at Mission Critical facilities.
Advises and presents to CxOs, Boards, Management or shop-floor teams on many security
and industrial information subjects such as: -
· SCADA and Automation basics.
· MES/ Middleware/MOM for business benefits.
· Industrial ICS IIOT Cyber Security basics.
· Industrial ICS IIOT Cyber Security advanced.
· Basic high level Risks and Information Assurance in Industrial Control Systems.
· Building winning teams for Industrial Cyber Security programmes.
· The Stairway to Security.
· Holistic Integrated Security - the Security Convergence Revolution.
· The Security Jigsaw - Onion Rings - The Architectures of Defence.
· Assisting companies to select and engage with new partners for Cyber Security,
Physical Security, MES/MOM and Automation.
· The cultures of Customer and Partner engagements.
· Engaging and aligning collaboration with Academia.
· Building Demonstration Facilities.
· Business Development for Engineers.
· Training your teams and others.
· Evangelising - Companies, Products and